Lids for paper cups are used by millions of people every day and are essential to enjoy beverages on the go. Manufactured in Germany, Future Smart fibre lids from supplier Huhtamaki are made from renewable wood fibre material that originates from sustainable European forestry. Furthermore, the lids are recyclable and can be processed via paper recycling streams in the UK.
Future Smart fibre lids are made from fully renewable resources; a mixture of natural bagasse and wood fibre or wood fibre only. This makes fibre lids a sustainable option for hot and cold beverages and they are now manufactured in Europe.
Designed to ensure a secure fit with paper cups, Future Smart fibre lids are crafted to ensure that one can enjoy drinking beverages without worrying about spills or leakage. The Future Smart fibre lids have a highly functional design for convenient drinking of both hot and cold beverages, the round sip hole makes it possible to sip drinks with or without a straw.
Features of Future Smart Fibre lids:
- A mono material made from responsibly sourced wood fibres from Europe
- Fully recyclable lids that can be processed via paper recycling streams
- Certified for OK compost HOME and INDUSTRIAL
- Suitable for enjoying cold and hot beverages
- Round sip hole accommodates a paper straw
For more information – please click here.